Skip to main content

Football Live Score

WELCOME TO LARRYBABA BLOG

Kudos to NDLEA

Some months ago I scolded NDLEA operatives in one of my write up.The rate at which youth use hard drugs like Indian hemp in our bus stop is disturbing.

 I concluded that operatives of NDLEA has confined their operation to some designated places like the airport.

 I was proved wrong on Friday when I saw some hoodlums that we're arrested by men of  NDLEA.This is encouraging and it should be sustained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

State Of Our Roads.

This is the state of some roads in Nigeria, some of our roads are dilapidated, non motor-able and broken down. Government at all levels have responsibility to provide basic amenities which includes good roads to the masses. It would be difficult to come to terms that there is presence of any government in the city where we have this roads. People pay taxes to government, government has the sole responsibility to provide infrastructures and things that would make life meaningful.                                                            

Operation Amotekun has come to stay.

Zero tolerance to crimes. Operation Amotekun will see it to it that South West region are adequately protected. Spate of kidnapping in the South West has been alarming..It is a proactive steps that has been taken to reduce the ranks of criminals. Many high profiles kidnapping has been recorded in the South West. Every other regions should borrow a leaf from governors in the south western region.There can not be any meaningful development under the atmosphere of war and restlessness.